Saturday, June 18, 2011

Weights and measures

Started back up as planned on Wednesday! Very super exciting. Thursday and Friday's measurements were the same: 153.4 lb an 13.2% bodyfat, but I'm not discouraged, since I just restarted. Wednesdays workout was 7.3 reps at 120 lb on the pulldown and only 6.2 reps at 80 lb on the press, so I think the weights are right even if I did lose a little progress. Next workout A will be 130 and 80 lb respectively.

Today's weigh-in was 155.2 lb and 13.6% bodyfat. Seems unlikely that I actually gained 2 lb overnight, so we'll see what tomorrow's reading looks like.

Today's workout was a little weird. Different equipment at this gym than at the one I did this same workout at last time. There was no regular chest press, so I used an isolateral incline press. I'll ask the staff about whether they have a non-incline next time I'm in. That was 47.5 lb per side + 8 lb unloaded for 103 lb, same as weight last time. 7.3 reps.

They also didn't have the same old Icarian sled-style leg press. They had two different styles of unilateral leg presses, but the weights didn't seem the same at all. I ended up doing 12.8 reps at 260 lb on one of the two machines there, so I'll use the same machine at 280 next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment